Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default NEW RESULTS was Chevy Kodiak dumptruck gasoline problems

On 3/3/2012 1:50 PM, Bruce L. Bergman (munged human readable) wrote:
On Fri, 02 Mar 2012 14:42:27 -0600, Ignoramus22470
wrote:

I received them apart, I never had them assembled correctly.

The tank was on the shelves and the truck was in the yard.

Oh, missed that part - and it's totally understandable.

That's one of the things that GM usually does, they make the hoses a
different size so they can't go together backwards.

Indeed which is why I still find it at least a little puzzling it was
doable. But, I've not had a Kodiak version of the Chebby; only the C60
(which is seriously old as in antique) and the C70 is only about 15 yr
newer. Since then we've gone to the tractor/trailer route for actual
hauling, 4-500 bu that seemed big load way back when just won't cut it
now when it's a 2 hr or longer wait-time to unload .