Posted to uk.d-i-y
Clive Page[_2_] Clive Page[_2_] is offline

Default Proper light bulbs returning?

have 60W equivalents too. The trouble is that many retail stores
don't sell anything more than 18W CFLs, so they don't have anything
which is genuinely equivalent to 100W lamps.

I found it hard to locate the more powerful ones, until recently I saw
30W CFLs in Asda, stated to be equivalent to 120 W "equivalent". I got
one to try it out, and it does seem quite bright in comparison to a 100
W tungsten bulb, and it seems to come up fairly bright right away. I
may get more of them. Sorry I can't recall how much it cost.

--
Clive Page