Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM[_3_] RBM[_3_] is offline

Default cutting a fluorescent light panel

On 3/3/2012 2:55 AM, Doug wrote:
Some time ago I had to score the replacement light panels (maybe a
plastic type material) for my kitchen lighting because the standard
size did not fit. Here is a similar picture of the kitchen light
panels in my kitchen...

http://images.search.yahoo.com/image...Diffuser+Fluor

esc
ent+Decorative+Panel+-+Lighting+Universe&sigr=155emmqla&sigi=14u1n1ous&s igb=12e4itcmn&fr=chr-greentree_ff

or if this URL is too long...

http://tinyurl.com/7c2j28g

It took me almost an hour for each panel and was a royal pain. I
asked Home Depot then if there was a tool for this and they said no,
just score it. Just wondering if there is an easier way for future
knowledge???

They're cut with a hot wire cutter