Posted to sci.electronics.repair
N_Cook N_Cook is offline

Default Vox AD120VT

Gareth Magennis wrote in message

"N_Cook" wrote in message
As far as I can tell (present owner not from new) I'm the first to go in
there from new.
TOP3 are 2x C5200 but one 2SA1943 and one KTA1943

Ah, this is the Valvetronix thing, I was talking about the re-issue

AC30's.

Good luck.

Gareth.

Those are straightforward to work on.

Whats the chance of busting off a SMD device putting all those boards back
in place, like origami with spaghetti combined with that business of tapping
your head with one hand while the other hand moving round stomach, getting
all that stuff lined up again without breaking a valve top pip.
Just as well I have a little ratchet handle to take otherwise standard
crosshead hex driver bit for those 2 bright machine screws under the 7
segment LED section. Stubby screwdriver is not stubby enough.
Back in place sufficient to test properly, that for tomorrow, quite enough
cussing for today.