Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Cleaning up an old table saw

On Thu, 01 Mar 2012 23:21:19 -0500, clare wrote:

My guess is that a LOT of scientists in this field will find there is a
lot more "truth" to the biblical record than they are currently willing
to entertain. ( as have many archeologists and physical historians - as
places mentioned in the historical biblical records, foprmerly thought
to be ficticious, are found - and the basics - if not all the details,
are found to be historically accurate.)

Agreed. And I also agree that Jesus actually existed, or maybe I should
say there's a high probability that he did. Past that things tend to get
a bit disputable. You, and others, might want to read "The Mythmaker:
Paul and the Invention of Christianity" - there are lots of copies
available on ABE.

Note that I'm not saying the author is correct, just that his version is
at least plausible.