Posted to rec.woodworking
Michael Joel[_2_] Michael Joel[_2_] is offline

Default Cleaning up an old table saw

My final answer. If anyone wants to continue they can contact me.
I never tried to act as if I was somehow perfect - I think that would
have been obvious to anyone who isn't defensive. Not perfect (not close)
but I do try to emulate the One that is.

Mike Marlow wrote:
Michael Joel wrote:

Just to end with - I hope each person in this discussion will realize
that they themselves do exactly as I have done. The difference is they
are going on their own thoughts, feelings, and rules. (or I should say
most, since I don't know about some of the poster's views)

Michael - you are not only a pompous XXX, but you are a heretic. Who in the
world do you thin you are by passing judgement on anyone else around you?
You sir, are a fool. "The difference is..."??? Who are you to define the
differences between your XXXX and that of others? You need to go back to
Bible School 101.

Judgment? I simply stated in plain English what is a fact that took
place in this discussion. How can you believe in "scientific *facts*"
when you can't even recognize the difference between judging someone for
what they haven't done - and stating something that *has happened*. This
is a perfect example of how "scientific" observation is so slanted.

While I am a "Pariah" because I try to go strictly by God's Word

By your chosen interpretation of what that word says... God forbid that you
might be wrong...

I am afraid you are wrong again. If I read -
"And He said to them, "Whoever divorces his wife and marries another
woman commits adultery against her;"

It is not my interpretation to say if a man or woman divorces and
remarries they are sinning in committing adultery. It is other people's
interpretation to change it to allow for it.

So no - I try not to interpret - I try to read and accept. (as all True
Christians do. Christian: One who *follows* Christ. You can't be
Christian and then purposely pick and choose what you will accept from Him.)

instead - without interpreting It to fit my wants.

No - better stated "without interpreting it to fit what you want others to
believe". If you really were focused on what it said without regards to
your wants, you would not be so insistant on others seeing everything your
way. You have much to learn Grasshopper.

As said above - my words? Hardly. I simply repeated His Words. It isn't
me you have a problem with - it is His Words.

As I said - I do *not want* to force my beliefs on anyone.

You are measured by what you do - not by what you "say" you do. You need to
look more closely at your own preaching Michael.

Again - insinuations without evidence? Where have I forced? You change
definitions to fit your desire to attack someone for saying things you
dislike.

If you ever
want to bring the topic up again - feel free to.

Doubt there are many here who want to bring up yet another zealot
conversation - with you or anyone else. Believe it or not, many here are
blievers - they just do not want to deal with immature zealots in this
forum.

You do realize to just did everything you denigrated me for (claiming I
did it)?

I am not saying I fit into this category - but remember when people
treat others badly for simply repeating God's Word - they are fulfilling
what He said would happen.

Luke 6:22
"Blessed are you when men hate you, and ostracize you, and cast
insults at you, and spurn your name as evil, for the sake of the Son of
Man. (NASB)

--
Michael Joel

parksfamily2 ------ ---- --- gmail ----- ----- com