Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Cleaning up an old table saw

On Thu, 1 Mar 2012 23:07:24 -0500, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Call me Queeksdraw! I've seen enough religious fanatics that I caught
the precursor dialog and filtered him on the very first hit. sigh

And if that makes me look closed-minded to certain Canadians, so be
it.

You might have done better than I, Larry. The sucker in me seems to succumb
to this type of thread.

Yes, I can see that. :-/

I just hate to see a good faith

sigh deleted

so badly
represented by irrational zealots, without trying to bring a sense of reason
to it. Never does seem to work...

Which is why I always shake my head in wonder at the number of posts
they get...

--
....in order that a man may be happy, it is
necessary that he should not only be capable