Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Cleaning up an old table saw

wrote:

Well put, Mike.

Thanks clare. I really do try to steer a bit wide and clear of most of this
stuff, because it's core belief stuff and it never seems to work well in
newsgroup interactions. That said - I dipped my foot into this pond, and
I'm at least happy to hear that I did something right - for a change.
(humor).

These are important conversations and I believe them to be worth the
interchange, but they are emotionally charged - regardless of which side
they originate from. Just too bad that they have to always be so devisive.
They just always seem to go there...

--

-Mike-