Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Cleaning up an old table saw

Michael Joel wrote:

Just to end with - I hope each person in this discussion will realize
that they themselves do exactly as I have done. The difference is they
are going on their own thoughts, feelings, and rules. (or I should say
most, since I don't know about some of the poster's views)

Michael - you are not only a pompous ass, but you are a heretic. Who in the
world do you thin you are by passing judgement on anyone else around you?
You sir, are a fool. "The difference is..."??? Who are you to define the
differences between your crap and that of others? You need to go back to
Bible School 101.

While I am a "Pariah" because I try to go strictly by God's Word

By your chosen interpretation of what that word says... God forbid that you
might be wrong...

instead - without interpreting It to fit my wants.

No - better stated "without interpreting it to fit what you want others to
believe". If you really were focused on what it said without regards to
your wants, you would not be so insistant on others seeing everything your
way. You have much to learn Grasshopper.

As I said - I do *not want* to force my beliefs on anyone.

You are measured by what you do - not by what you "say" you do. You need to
look more closely at your own preaching Michael.

If you ever
want to bring the topic up again - feel free to.

Doubt there are many here who want to bring up yet another zealot
conversation - with you or anyone else. Believe it or not, many here are
blievers - they just do not want to deal with immature zealots in this
forum.

--

-Mike-