Posted to rec.woodworking
Michael Joel[_2_] Michael Joel[_2_] is offline

Default Cleaning up an old table saw

Han wrote:

I give up too

Sorry to hear that.

, you are an example why people might think religion is a
con job. You certainly have been conned. I hope you're happy and won't
realize it.

With apologies for my disrespect.

I too am sorry we couldn't come to an agreement.
Maybe one day we will agree. There will be a day when people will know
it is the Truth because their own eyes will see it.

Just to end with - I hope each person in this discussion will realize
that they themselves do exactly as I have done. The difference is they
are going on their own thoughts, feelings, and rules. (or I should say
most, since I don't know about some of the poster's views)

While I am a "Pariah" because I try to go strictly by God's Word instead
- without interpreting It to fit my wants.

As I said - I do *not want* to force my beliefs on anyone. If you ever
want to bring the topic up again - feel free to.

--
Michael Joel

parksfamily2 ------ ---- --- gmail ----- ----- com
replace dashes with correct symbols