Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Cleaning up an old table saw

On Thu, 01 Mar 2012 19:11:16 -0500, Michael Joel wrote:

To back that up (my source):
Hebrews 13:8-9

Michael, I thought I was done with this thread, but you've got me shaking
my head in despair. Can't you see that quoting the bible to prove your
belief is like saying the bible is the word of god because the bible says
it's the word of god. It's a circular argument. Only works when
preaching to the choir :-).

There's no way I can reason with that kind of illogic. I give up. If it
makes you feel better, you can have the last word.