Larry West

Default Powered Dust Hoods- Was Ping: Charlie Self

(brad) wrote in message . com...
I see that this month's Wood Magazine did a little "mini-roundup" of
three different brands of these units: the "Aircap 2" ($170), the
"Trend Airshield" ($275) and the Triton ($270).

How small is this "little 'mini-roundup'" I'm not seeing it in my
March issue of Wood. Is it in the April issue? I buy 'em
semi-occasionally off the shelf nowadays. Was a better mag 10 years
ago. I'd be interesed in how the powered visors interface with
hearing protection, specifically my Peltor muffs.

Larr