Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Idle fun for net hackers..

dennis@home wrote:

Are you sure he is a troll, I thought he was just thick, very thick.

Its alawys a mistake to see yourself in others, dennis.

That's true, my biggest failing is crediting others with too much
intelligence.

indeed. You feel that the are at least as intelligent as a medium sized
frog, where you can only manage bacterial levels.

I have concluded that most people are so far ahead of you that your are
simply unable to recognise where they are at all.

You won't get that benefit again.

Nothing you have ever said on this group has been of any benefit to me
whatsoever apart from occasionally being so stupid its actually amusing.

and how hard it is to achieve it.