Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Cleaning pc

Notat Home wrote:
One of my pc's has a health check program, which supposedly checks the
pc for problems. The last time it ran, it gave me a message that the
pc should periodically be cleaned. I've been doing this with a
vacuum, but they suggested a can of compressed air. Cans of
compressed air are surprisingly expensive, so I started thinking of
using my air compressor, or a politician.

Would an air compressor work? I'm wondering if I can set it low
enough to insure the computer is not harmed.

The only real danger of the compressor is overspeeding the fans and destroying
the bearings.