Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Cleaning up an old table saw

On Tue, 28 Feb 2012 16:20:37 -0800, "CW" wrote:

"Michael Joel" wrote in message
om...

Dave wrote:

On Tue, 28 Feb 2012 16:58:40 -0500, Michael Joel
Agreed. See 1 Corinthians 1:18-31

That's the problem with people (like you) who at any time and any
place don't hesitate to lecture others on their interpretation of god.

This is a woodworking group. So unless you're prepared to talk about
Jesus' life as a carpenter and present examples of some of the
woodworking that he did, your lecturing and pointed biblical
corrections are sorely out of place.

Odd. Discussions of:
Fracking, Ecosystems, Modern Education, Credit Cards, Plumbing, Rag
colors, more Plumbing, Jokes, more Jokes, more Jokes............

Are fine for discussion in a woodworking newsgroup - but not religion.
Sounds like phobia to me.

Lets see. Everyone was discussing *why* they believed the educational
system was in the state it is (and society in general being spoken of).
I put in my belief of the root of the problem (prefacing it with my
personal experience in public school - which appears more recent than
most here and I thought therefore worth sharing). But because I linked
the problems with a lack of knowledge of God (I don't play games of
whose God - there is only One) - this belief is unacceptable.

I have seen this problem in a number of groups/forums and it never
ceases to amaze (and extremely sadden) me how little people even care
for the topic or view. It really does prove out 2 Peter 3:3-4.

Did I attack anyone else for their belief of the root of the problems
discussed? Who lectured who? I shared - others mocked and lectured. If
you want to judge me - I am fine with that - but lets be just in it at
least. If your really see something I did wrong then share it - if I was
wrong I will apologize.
You damn well know the problem. I'm sure people have been explaining it to
you for years. Plonk, twit.

Another narrow minded anti theist.
Note - I am not saying you are crazy - But you have not responded
reasonably to his question. ANd he has offered to appologize for
anything he said that you could identify as being wrong or offensive.

In return, you are offensive. And you will NEVER appologize -
sincerely or not.

Which makes you, surely, no better than him - at the very best.