Posted to alt.home.repair
Caesar Romano Caesar Romano is offline

Default Mold Identification

On Wed, 29 Feb 2012 09:10:19 -0500, "Don Phillipson"
wrote Re Mold Identification:

"Elliott P" wrote in message

I have discovered some ugly looking mold in a crawlspace . . .
Can anyone identify the mold in these pictures? I want to know if it's
potentially poisonous or otherwise a danger to habitation.

Mould cannot be identified from photos. Put on a mask and
collect (with a clean knife) samples into two (new) plastic bags.

Deliver one to the local public health authority (in case
there is some legal obligation on you or your landlord)

And then wait for the property to be condemned.