Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home[_3_] dennis@home[_3_] is offline

Default Idle fun for net hackers..

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

Even if you were to put it into Win and Linux on everyone's
system, that wont help you if I ame so mindlessly parnoid
that I hand compile the hash checker and use no OS whatever.

How will that help?
The hashes for the compromised system will be the same.
You obviously can't/won't understand.

Sure if you monitor all the outputs you may find the system is doing
something odd

It has to do that if its to do anything useful and not change any of the
files.

And with the completely secure browsing system, all you
have to do is ensure that you dont even have anything on
the completely secure browsing system that give a damn
about if someone chose to steal the entire contents of anyway.

but you reinstall it and the hack is still there and the hashes are the
same.

But nothing you give a damn about is on that system, so you dont give a
damn.

Well its not zero risk.

It is possible to hide these from the source code of the compiler
by recognising the compiler and adding the code to do this when
the compiler is compiled.

But they have no control over what compiler you use with a common
language.

Are you sure it isn't in say the GNU compiler?

Its easy enough to be sure of that.

How?

By hand compiling the hash checker.

So what the hash checker doesn't matter.

You can't detect it by reading the source and if you compile the
source with an infect compiler you have an infected compiler.

So you ensure you dont use infected compiler.

How?

By hand compiling the hash checker.

So it doesn't matter the hashes will be the same.