Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.html
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default $75,000 for ASSASSINATING Montana Congressman Denny Rehberg

In article ,
Hell Toupee wrote:

What with how easy it is for idiots to shoot off their mouths on the
internet, the Secret Service has got to be putting in a lot overtime
checking them all out. Take a look at www.viletweets.com to get a
picture of how many threatening messages get posted just on Twitter.

One of the perks of working on a Psych Unit was the advance knowledge of
an impending Presidential visit to town. The Secret Squirrels would show
up to find out where certain of our.. shall we say "more vocal"
clientele... were located and how they were doing.
Used to be on a first name with one of the locals who was tasked
with following up on threats to the President and Congresscritters, etc.