Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default Interesting article on ammo for self defense.

On Feb 27, 10:31*pm, "Tom Gardner" wrote:

One of the very best indoor SD weapons is a big-ass can of hornet spray. *It
will truly **** up an intruder yet wash off your walls.

I agree with Richard, who said it very well.

And now, on your suggestion, I just may pick up a can or two of hornet
spray to keep around. Though I have (thankfully) never needed to use
such stuff against hornets or humans, I have seen the local phone guys
take out a hornet nest 20 feet up the pole while standing on the
ground. Ought to be plenty powerful for indoor defense.