Posted to uk.d-i-y
D.M.Chapman D.M.Chapman is offline

Default how to prevent fence posts rotting

In article o.uk,
Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Mon, 27 Feb 2012 21:30:35 +0000 (UTC), D.M.Chapman wrote:

I assume similar companies are all over the place - no connection with
Jacksons other than being a happy customer! :-)

For a price, when I was looking for timber gates Jacksons prices were
eye watering. Got all three gates made by a local firm terated and
delivered for less than the price of one gate from Jacksons...

Yeah, they aren't cheap. Depends what you are after, and when you order.
I found our fence to be reasonable price - compared to local timber yards
for decent wood anyway.

Never looked at their gates, but have heard elsewhere that they are pricy.

I'm sure there are plenty of other places offering similar. I only mentioned
Jacksons as an example I know of :-)

Darren