Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default OT - Mo' free government Benefits

In article ,
"Robert Green" wrote:

What a lot of people don't realize is that insurers don't have to stall much
more than usual when dealing with a seriously ill patient to turn them into
a terminal one. I've read case after case where the insurers, after weeks
of delay, finally approved a costly procedure that turned out to be too late
to apply to the now-deceased patient. I found that behavior by private
insurers to be where the REAL "death panel" decisions are made. Not the BS
"panels" postulated by people who wanted to kill universal health care and
who deliberately misread the "advisement of options" sections of the new
law. "Misread" or outright lied.

The same has held true for ages with MCare and (especially)
MCaid. They pretty much taught the privates everything they know about
not paying and/or paying late. I have long noted that the death panels
do exist in both types of programs and to pretend either doesn't is just
blowing smoke up my ass from both sides. If anything, the structure of
the ACA will actually increase this, plus (when things are bundled) add
in incentives for docs and hospitals to join the game.