Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark[_30_] Mark[_30_] is offline

Default Crazy phone call

On Mon, 27 Feb 2012 12:25:58 +0000, Tim Watts
wrote:

Mark wrote:

On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 08:19:06 +0000, Tim Watts
wrote:

The truth of how important a call is is whether they leave an answerphone
message...

How important it is to *them*. Which may be completely different to
its importance to *you*.

Almost never important enough for me to stop eating my supper.

But you won't know if you don't answer it ;-)

Anyone I care about will write if there is a problem (eg insurance).

Will they? Will you find out whatever you need to know in time?
--
(\__/) M.
(")_(") is he still wrong?