Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Crazy phone call

On Mon, 27 Feb 2012 09:56:46 +0000, Chris J Dixon wrote:

I have a BT tarrif with cappped calls at 10p each to landlines and
25p to mobiles IIRC but with a 1hr limit (redial possible) but TBH
the 1hr limit isn't a problem, getting the "call fee" down as low

as
possible would be nice.

Have you had a look at 18185 rates?

Hum, looked at their printable rates page "include 17.5% VAT" and
"For the latest rates, please check our website:" that's where I just
came from...

UK Fixed at 0.0p/min looks interesting but it wouldn't take many
calls at 7p/min to mobiles to upset the apple cart. Might need to
download a few recent bills in spreasheet format and do some number
crunching.

Can the be a preselected provider or do you have to remember to dial
their prefix before hand? Dialling a prefix would not happen here.

--
Cheers
Dave.