Charlie Self

Default Powered Dust Hoods- Was Ping: Charlie Self

brand responds:

hey seemed to like the triton the best of
the three but downgraded it because the hose linking the belt-mounted
filter to the helmet was stiff and interfered with head movement.
However, they also reported that a "Triton spokesman" said a new more
supple hose will solve this problem on future hoods.

It is stiff, at least the one I got. The company seems pretty responsive, so
I'd guess the replacements are ready to go. I can't imagine the hose being too
expensive to replace.

Charlie Self
"Laws are like sausages, it is better not to see them being made." Otto von
Bismarck