Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Crazy phone call

On Sun, 26 Feb 2012 12:40:13 +0000, Tim Watts wrote:

I get calls at 10:45pm, 06:45am and had one at 07:45 on a Sunday
morning.

Nothing urgent like major floods, just normal jobs.

Do you turn the ringer off outside of sane hours?

If I was running a business like TMH I'd have a dedicated work mobile
and either turn it off so it dumps straight to voicemail or set a
short and silent divert on no answer to voicemail. The latter may be
preferable as you would have a record of "missed calls". Easy enough
to set a phone "profile" and just switch between "on duty" and "off
duty". I should imagine a smart phone can switch profile
automagically based on day of week and time of day.

Are mobiles with two numbers (or sims) available in this country? I
know there are else where.

--
Cheers
Dave.