Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Idle fun for net hackers..

Bernard Peek wrote
The Natural Philosopher wrote

Well thats uyouir knowelege limits and I have mine.

I know.

Let's say that if anyone has broken in they have left no trace and
altered nothing. Or I would *know*. Which makes it 'not compromised'

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Hint: there is no such thing as an undetectable change.

I'd like to see evidence for that assertion.

It isnt that hard to do a file check over the entire storage to check what gets changed.

I think it's probably true but it's not relevant here because the issue at hand isn't undetectable change, but
undetected change. The two are different.

Waffle. Isnt that hard to check for any change.