Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bernard Peek Bernard Peek is offline

Default Idle fun for net hackers..

Well thats uyouir knowelege limits and I have mine.

I know.

Let's say that if anyone has broken in they have left no trace and
altered nothing. Or I would *know*. Which makes it 'not compromised'

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Hint: there is no such thing as an undetectable change.

I'd like to see evidence for that assertion. I think it's probably true
but it's not relevant here because the issue at hand isn't undetectable
change, but undetected change. The two are different.

--
Bernard Peek