Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Champ[_2_] Andy Champ[_2_] is offline

Default Idle fun for net hackers..

On 25/02/2012 20:28, dennis@home wrote:

Some of us are a bit more professional than that. I am not telling you
HOW I know my machine is not compromised, but I do.

So you have put a chainsaw through it?

That works. Not much else does.

I _believe_ my machine is not compromised. I have a HW and a SW
firewall, it's patched up to date, I'm careful about what I do with it,
it exhibits no unusual behaviour - but I'm not certain.

I don't see how TNP can _know_ unless it's a machine so obscure that no
virus has ever been written for it. And that's pretty obscure.

Andy