Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Vertical Mill - $300 Craigslist

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" ? fired this volley in
m:

?
? It was 44 in Ocala last night, and I'm not talking about a highway.
? That would have been 40, or 27. maybe even 25.

I didn't know you were in Ocala!

Hell! I'm just 40 miles due east of you.

(Cody's Corner)

I'm a few miles south of Ocala, but have an Ocala mailing address.
I'd pay a visit, but need to get someone to work on my truck, first. I
can no longer do some of the work by myself. It's going to be
expensive. I have a bad water pump, bad power steering pump, a bad
overpressure sensor in the transmission, and a bad A/C compressor. I
could probably buy something else for the cost to repair this, but I'd
be buying more problems.

Hhy 35 to 40 to 11. I have to make more turns to get to 441 than I'd
have to after I hit 35.

Google maps says it's 71.5 miles if I use 441 to 40 to 11 to 304 and
66.5 miles if I use some other roads.

My Email address is good if you ever want to discuss anything
offline. Do you ever hit the new & scrap metal dealers in Marion County
for supplies?