Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What kind of soap or powder do you use for very dirty hands

On Thu, 23 Feb 2012 23:29:28 -0600, Ignoramus19207
wrote:

Sometimes, I find it very difficult to clean up my hands after
handling some dirty stuff. Dishwashing Soap and orange lava do not
seem to work very well. Is there anything better. A powder or
different soap or whatever.

Thanks

Try Dawn dishwashing detergent. Its the best liquid Ive ever seen for
cutting "machine goo" off ones hands. Use with a Scotch pad..green is
fine for the heavy goop.

Then Orange GoJo is probably one of the top gels.

Be sure the Gojo has the lava particles in it.
Use with a scotch pad as well.

Gunner

Gunner Asch