Posted to alt.home.repair
Ashton Crusher[_2_] Ashton Crusher[_2_] is offline

Default electric screwdrive bits

I have an old skill battery powered screwdriver that uses double end
bits, one end of the bit is for slotted screws and the other for
Phillips. The bit is held in magnetically. I have a newer Hitachi
battery screwdriver and it came with just single ended bits that have
a groove around the base and are held in like an air chuck does. I
find the double ended bit system in the old screwdriver much more
versatile and have looked in vain for some kind of similar double
ended bit for the Hitachi. Is there no such animal? I found some
that look like they might work but the groove is in the wrong place.