Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Cleaning up an old table saw

On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 07:24:17 -0500, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

The East Coast is one big city, as is the greater San Angeles area
here on the Left Coast. You've never been rural so you don't know.

That's what so many people think - until they see the area. Oh - we are

I was back there in '98 with a buddy, doing a PM on a gamma camera up
on Lon Gisland. (Massapequa, IIRC.) We drove from there to D.C. and I
saw all the forests between. Talk about tunnel vision on a really dull
trip. BORING! Anyway, I know it's not one big city, but the density
there is much higher than here in the West.

very rural here. My "lot" that my house sits on is 20 acres and it's all
woods. When I first built my house my nearest neighbor was 1/2 mile up the
road. Not so now, but... Grew up on 400 acres of dairy farm - though those
things are pretty much a thing of the past now. To the contrary, I've never
been urban - or even suburban for that matter.

Geeze, neither you nor CW caught the Demolition Man reference. sigh
Hmm, I missed the Blade Runner and Double Dragon references myself.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Angeles

BTW - how much can I sue you for? Maybe we can cut a deal...

Right now I'm worth about a plugged nickel. Halvsies?

Sure - no sense getting greedy. Found money is found money.

The Czech is in the male.

--
Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort.
-- Franklin D. Roosevelt