Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jk jk is offline

Default "Why do you have a right to your money?"

Hawke wrote:

That may have been true twenty years ago when you were in school but not
any more. Nowadays the CSU schools are considered to be as good as the
UC schools. Not surprised you wouldn't know that. You aren't current on
much that is happening these days.

Hawke

No they are not.

But I would agree with the implication that the ratio of the value
received for the educational dollar is higher in the CSU system. But
the state is slashing and burning both system fairly harshly, so who
knows what we will have left in a few years.
jk