Posted to uk.d-i-y
gremlin_95[_3_] gremlin_95[_3_] is offline

Default First car recommendations?

On 25/02/2012 09:31, Andy Burns wrote:
gremlin_95 wrote:

On 24/02/2012 20:14, hugh wrote:

gremlin_95 writes

am looking for part time work at the moment to save as much as I can
so I don't have to make my parents pay every penny etc ...

Where did we go wrong :-(

What do you mean?

I think he's wishing *all* teenagers would get off their arses, find
an apprenticeship and a day-release course, not expect M&D to buy them
a car and be willing to find extra work to pay for one instead ...

Keep at it, you should do well ...

Ahh cheers, well at school I noticed everyone just went with 'A' Level
subjects without looking at other options just because it was the norm.
I often got told my course is for people with poor GCSEs etc and for
those not clever enough to do 'A' Levels, didn't let this bother me
though

One thing I will say though, it's bloody hard finding work Was just
applying for a Sainsburys night shift role yesterday and just as I was
about to send the application the vacancy had expired. Waiting to hear
back from the place I went for work experience now, they could possibly
have some work for me...

--
David