Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Crazy phone call

On Fri, 24 Feb 2012 22:11:57 +0000, Tim Lamb wrote:

I have a mobile no for my local BCO but would not expect to contact him
outside the normal notification hours.

Yeah but you are sensible and intelligent person who has respect for
others and their privacy. Many of the great unwashed don't and want
their trivial problem sorted out *NOW* and if the information they
are *demanding* isn't forth coming that instant become personally
abusive. You know the sort of people I mean, the ones that call 999
for instructions on how to roast a turkey.

--
Cheers
Dave.