Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave[_52_] Dave[_52_] is offline

Default Cleaning up an old table saw

On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 07:54:08 -0500, "Mike Marlow"
Nearest city is Syracuse - about 30 minutes drive down the interstate.
Major hospitals are in Syracuse, so driving time is 30-ish minutes. Airport
is on the north side of the city, so travel time to the airport is about
that same time.

Honestly, I'd have to question your "rural" designation, at least by
my "time" criteria. With the frequent traffic congestion of any
moderately sized city, thirty minutes traveling time is entirely
acceptable. Quite possibly, the bulk of your travel time might be past
fields and farms, but most anything you might need is apparently
readily available if and when it is needed. "Rural" is supposed to be
isolation in most every sense of the word, at least the way I view it.