Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Cleaning up an old table saw

Larry Jaques wrote:

The East Coast is one big city, as is the greater San Angeles area
here on the Left Coast. You've never been rural so you don't know.

That's what so many people think - until they see the area. Oh - we are
very rural here. My "lot" that my house sits on is 20 acres and it's all
woods. When I first built my house my nearest neighbor was 1/2 mile up the
road. Not so now, but... Grew up on 400 acres of dairy farm - though those
things are pretty much a thing of the past now. To the contrary, I've never
been urban - or even suburban for that matter.

BTW - how much can I sue you for? Maybe we can cut a deal...

Right now I'm worth about a plugged nickel. Halvsies?

Sure - no sense getting greedy. Found money is found money.

--

-Mike-