Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Cleaning up an old table saw

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Fri, 24 Feb 2012 16:45:34 -0500, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

Were the parents Professors or school teachers? Profs make more.

Larry - please read... see the word "teachers" in the above paragraph? Note
also that my DIL started out at $45K. That should have made sense in the
context of retired teachers making double that.

Amen! I guess the state thinks that parental donations directly to
the school and/or the sports programs more than make up for the lack
of teaching and teachers, somehow.

I guess we are lucky here - though parents think sports are oh-so important,
the state and the districts do no place the same importance on them. Sports
are quickly cut here and we've had years where parents "suffered" pay to
play. Good for that plan!

--

-Mike-