Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David Billington David Billington is offline

Default Warning!!! Metalworking content

Ned Simmons wrote:
On Fri, 24 Feb 2012 14:05:44 -0800, Winston
wrote:

Paul K. Dickman wrote:

As promised last year, this winters project was the boiler.
Built it up out of some scrap copper pipe and some falloff 18g copper sheet
I had laying around.

(...)

As I said before, I am very pleased.

As well you should be!

The flywheel casting with your name in it
is quite tasteful and sophisticated.

Very nice!

http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/pksteam0.txt
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/pksteam1.JPG
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/pksteam2.JPG
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/pksteam3.JPG
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/pksteam4.JPG
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/pksteam5.JPG
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/pksteam21.txt
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/pksteam6.JPG
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/pksteam7.JPG
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/pksteam8.JPG

--Winston

That "PK Dickman Chicago New York" is bound to confound some future
steam collector. g A friend of mine had "Antrim Construction - New
York - London - Tokyo - Nahant" dabbed with white house paint on the
back of his '48 Dodge pickup. Nahant was the town we grew up in, at a
bit over 1 sq mile the smallest in MA by area.

I used to buy clothes at Bazillions in West Hartford Conneticut, sadly
gone now I understand from looking them up on the internet. I used to
have the tee shirt "Bazillions London, Paris, West Hartford", most saw
the joke, some didn't.