Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default "Why do you have a right to your money?"

On 2/23/2012 11:27 AM, jk wrote:
wrote:

Unlike you I actually attended college at Chico state and got to know
the faculty there in the political science dept. There were not any
economists. There was a branch that came to being in political science
that uses quantitative analysis in its approach to the subject but most
political scientists don't follow that methodology.

Yeah, a "science" that DOESN'T use any quantitative analysis. Sheesh!

That is the same program that taught you to "evaluate" evidence isn't
it?

I learned to do that in law classes. I bet you have a lot of units in
that field too, right? No, you don't? But you talk like such an expert
on all things to do with the law. Were you just born knowing the law?
How lucky for you. I had to go to college to learn what I know.

Hawke