Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default "Why do you have a right to your money?"

On 2/23/2012 11:24 AM, jk wrote:
George wrote:

Unlike you I actually attended college at Chico state and

...and acquired a ****ty degree in a weak field at a ****ty school.
Yes, we know.

Actually George, his school is renowned and highly regarded in some
fields. admittedly that is MOSTLY in mixology and the related party
sciences, but I understand they also have a fairly highly regarded
forensics program.
jk

You probably noticed that he knows nothing about my school. It also has
a great reputation for its IT school too. All he is doing is calling it
names instead of me personally. Do you see where he also provides no
proof for anything he says?

Hawke