Posted to uk.d-i-y
Graham.[_2_] Graham.[_2_] is offline

Default Crazy phone call

On Fri, 24 Feb 2012 10:18:13 +0000, The Other Mike
wrote:

On Fri, 24 Feb 2012 09:56:19 +0000, Tim Lamb
wrote:

Poking around the BT website this morning, I came across the
following....

Anonymous call reject. Set up, star 227hash. Cancel, hash227hash.
Check, star hash227 hash.

Apparently the caller gets a *call not accepted message*.

...and it costs about four quid a month.

For another BT bargain "ring back when free" used to be 10p or so,
now its around 40p or so per use with no indication on the phone
message BT provide as to what the charge will be

1471 - 3
True, but the announcement says, (in a distorted and over-modulated
way)
"There is normally a charge for this service", which is enough for me
to hang up and dial it back manually.

--
Graham.
%Profound_observation%