Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Espen[_2_] Dan Espen[_2_] is offline

Default "14-Year-Olds Game-Changing Solar PowerDesign"

" writes:

On Feb 24, 9:51Â*am, dpb wrote:
On 2/24/2012 8:36 AM, wrote:

Yes, either reduce, eliminate or generate a profit.

Only in the local sense; it's costing all the rest of us in subsidies to
make up the extra cost for the utility to do that. Â*At some point it may
be an overall paying proposition, but it surely isn't yet. Â*

--

Yes, I agree. At least the cost is continuing to come
down. One thing that's particularly funny is what

One thing not mentioned often is that the Chinese keep
winning the cost race. Sure they have cheap labor,
but they have another secret weapon.

You guessed it.

GOVERNMENT SUBSIDIES,

BIG ONES.