Posted to alt.home.repair
G. Morgan[_9_] G. Morgan[_9_] is offline

Default "14-Year-Olds Game-Changing Solar Power Design"

wrote:

Actually the above suggestion would be good if
you were not seeking the battery backup capability.
The built-in inverter panels I've seen are designed
to be tied to the grid. Not sure if there are ones
with built-in inverters that could be
used with a battery backup system. Probably
99% of the ones being installed today are grid
tied and don't have batteries.

So most are just using solar to reduce the bill from the power
company? Screw that, if I go solar I want battery backups.