Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Downie[_3_] Tim Downie[_3_] is offline

Default First car recommendations?

Davey wrote:
On Fri, 24 Feb 2012 11:48:47 +0000
gremlin_95 wrote:

snip

I am overwhelmed with all the replies, thanks a lot. I shall be
taking your advise into consideration and checking what I can do to
make owning a car affordable to me, if it just doesn't prove
economical then I guess will have to resort to using the bus. There
is a fairly frequent service that is quicker and cheaper than taking
the train.

From what I see, anything is cheaper than taking the train.

Also, congratulations on posting a question that appears to have *not*
deteriorated into unwanted abuse and name-calling! Well done, young
man.

W*nker. ;-)

Tim