mel

Default this ought to get everybody fired up....

Thank you for your viewpoint H. I've enjoyed the speculations and have
actually considered their validity. I hope you've enjoyed mine. I regret
that we never got around to discussing the craftmanship of the table per my
OP. As far as my second post, I regret we were never able to discuss the
artistic ability of a well known actor/now director and the subtleties
within the story he told....accurate or not. I regret that criticism is not
only viewed as a valid stance in any discussion, but in fact considered
necessary.

What I regret most is after this point of the thread, how in the eyes of
bystanders, we proceeded to behave in a manner that did little to teach the
good news of salvation.