Posted to alt.home.repair
John Carter John Carter is offline

Default OT - Mo' free government Benefits

Hugh Jass wrote in
:

On 2/22/2012 5:41 PM, John Carter wrote:
wrote in
eb.com:

"Ed wrote in message

Pretty soon though none of this will matter; we will all have
Obamacare and everything will be FREE.

Yes, FREE Obamacare makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.
I think I'll vote for more Obamacare programs...they're
wonderful.

Where did you get the idea Obamacare is FREE? It will be if the
insurance companies who will PROFIT from Obamacare ever decide to
provide FREE insurance.

In spite of waht everyone thinks, Obamacare is NOT a government
takeover of healthcare. If it was, it would be calledd SINGLE
PAYER. Rather it is the greatest boon to the healthcare insurance
industry anyone has ever seen.

Where you people get your ideas is really a mystery.

Obama gave free stuff to the car companies...
and he gave free stuff to the insurance companies...
and he gave free stuff to the banks...

No, it was the Shrub and Hank Paulsen who gave the banks free
stuff... That was done BEFORE tje 2008 election.