Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
PrecisionmachinisT PrecisionmachinisT is offline

Default What kind of soap or powder do you use for very dirty hands

"Ignoramus19207" wrote in message
Sometimes, I find it very difficult to clean up my hands after
handling some dirty stuff. Dishwashing Soap and orange lava do not
seem to work very well. Is there anything better. A powder or
different soap or whatever.

A tablespoon or so of lanolin based cleaner or even fresh ATF to loosen and
then followup with cheap shampoo and water.

FWIW cheap shampoo like Suave etc. works better than dishwashing soap for
many things.....

--it also works well for cleaning those red shop rags--slosh around in a 5
gallon bucket, wring out into the sink one at a time and set aside...repeat
this 3 times using fresh shampoo / water mix and then finally wash them in
the automatic washer along with your work clothes.