Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Vertical Mill - $300 Craigslist

"Michael A. Terrell" on Thu, 23 Feb 2012
23:28:18 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" on Thu, 23 Feb 2012
01:27:45 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Thanks. I've only seen two Sun computers in this area, but who knows
what will turn up?

While I have ten of them of various ages running in this room
alone. :-)

I only have eight computers in my bedroom right now. The rest are
off, to keep from having to run the A/C today.

As a friend says "If you have to turn up the heat, you're not
using enough computers."

Then he doesn't live in Central Florida.

Palo Alto, California.
--
pyotr
you are a bloody fool, only an ignorant cretin would even ask the