Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Digital Scales, Recalibration?

wrote:

After Transport Canada spent MEGA-bucks on tree trimming/clearing for
the secondary approach at our local airport, I made the comment on how
much we had improved the reception on a certain whip antenna dead on
centerline and about 4000 feet from the end of the runway. A lot of
people got exited very quickly - no one had even noticed it, they had
been so busy looking at trees.

Sounds like what they used to say at Ft. Greely, AK: "There is a
beautiful woman behind every tree, but you can't find the trees for the
forest..."